Consultants’ reports, including funding recommendations, for all FY 2017-18 Board of Regents Support Fund competitive programs are now available. These reports include rank-order lists of proposals recommended for funding, as well as recommended funding levels. A memo is posted with the reports indicating the rank orders in each report for which monies are expected to be available. Low earnings generated for the BoRSF necessitated significant reductions in funds for new awards. It is essential to read the memo together with each report to understand which projects can be recommended to the Board for funding.
Applicants should note that these reports constitute official notice of consultants’ recommendations forwarded to the Board. Individual notifications or award letters, upon Board approval, are not provided.
The Board is expected to act on consultants’ recommendations, as well as on campus requests for matching funds to endow non-competitive professorships and first-generation undergraduate scholarships, at its meeting of April 18, 2018. Note that this date is earlier than usual, due to a change to the Board’s meeting schedule, and thus campus must notify staff of acceptance or decline of recommended awards by close of business on April 16.
- Endowed Chairs
- Industrial Ties Research Subprogram (ITRS)
- Research Competitiveness Subprogram (RCS)
- Proof-of-Concept/Prototyping Initiative (PoC/P)
- Awards to Louisiana Artists and Scholars (ATLAS)
- Departmental Enhancement (Comprehensive AND Targeted)
- Board of Regents/Southern Regional Education Board Graduate Fellowships to Promote Diversity Program (SREB)
- Endowed Superior Graduate Student Scholarships
- Endowed Two-Year Student Workforce Scholarships
- BoRSF Summary of Priority One Funding Recommendations, FY 2017-18