PLEASE NOTE: Due to the disruptions caused by Hurricane Ida, the general information session will be postponed. A new date, likely in in mid-September, will be set as soon as possible. Registrants to the September 2 webinar will receive email notices of the change in schedule.
DATE TBA – SEE ABOVE: General Information Webinar
Brief overview of Support Fund competitive programs and best practices, followed by Q&A with Carrie Robison, Deputy Commissioner for Sponsored Programs. The virtual meeting space can accommodate up to 500 participants, and registration is required. The link above will take you to the registration page and the webinar. This session will also be recorded and posted publicly on the Board of Regents’ YouTube channel.
One-on-One Sessions with Program Managers (See dates below). NOTE THAT ALL Q&A OPTIONS MAY NOT BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE. FOR ENHANCEMENT, APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING WILL BE AVAILABLE NO LATER THAN TUESDAY, AUGUST 17.
Individual 15-minute Q&A sessions with program managers. Anyone is eligible to register for a time, though participants should read the appropriate request for proposals and identify questions prior to the session, to ensure that the brief meeting time is sufficient to collect needed information.
- RCS, ITRS, and PoC/P (Program Manager Zenovia Simmons):
- August 24, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- August 26, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Departmental Enhancement (Program Manager Bryan Jones):
- September 13, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- September 20, 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- ATLAS, SREB Student Support, and All Endowment Programs (Program Manager Carrie Robison):
- September 8, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- September 15, 1:00-4:00 p.m.